Sunday, May 30, 2010

Test mobile phone post

I'm testing out my new Google Nexus One - a graduation gift from El Hermano and La Novia.  I'm watching the Braves play, and they have finally started to play like I thought they would at the beginning of the year. Troy Glaus has really started to come around and Jason Heyward is as advertised. 

I didn't expect much from Melky, so I haven't been very disappointed.  I'm not as concerned about Yunel as some folks - injuries take a while to come back.  from in baseball and he is 3 for 3 today as I write this.

Hopefully I'll get back into writing again. I stopped around finals, and just got lazy about it. I'll try and have some posts up his week before I go on vacation next week.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Did you hear that Ryun is doing a Tech MBA?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.