Thursday, September 17, 2009

Apologies for the lack of content

It has been too long since I wrote. I have been very busy with school, but I am beginning to get a handle on the semester. I'm spending hours every day playing with spreadsheets, which is fantastic.

At one point a classmate complained about the hours he was putting in for our Financial Analysis class.

I responded, "Yeah, it is fun, but it takes a long time."

"You think this is fun?!"

I guess I'm in the right program.

Anyway, I should have a post up on car break-in data tomorrow. I have had all the analysis done for two weeks, I just hadn't had the time to write anything up. I got about 90% of the work done tonight while watching the Tech-Miami game, so you can look forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.