Saturday, August 29, 2009

What a wonderful smell you've discovered

I had a whole long post written about Ox's idea to revive I-485, but it basically degenerated into a string of curse words. All I can say is that I find the idea of a parallel connector to be one of the most offensive, divisive, disgusting ideas I have heard in a very, very long time.

If I try to write anything else I will devolve into a spluttering mess and just embarrass myself. Perhaps I can prepare a cogent attack on this idea later, but I'd give it's chances for passage about a -10%.

4 comments:

  1. I was as angry about this for about an hour as I've been about any policy proposal for a long time. Then I remembered it's a cynical GOP primary ploy that will never, ever make it off the cutting room floor.

    I am still, however, contemplating volunteering time or money (and almost certainly a primary vote) to Karen Handel, provided she doesn't endorse this idiotic, racist idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dismissed it at first, because I don't think it will ever, ever happen. As I wrote my post about it, I got angrier and angrier. So I had to delete the whole thing and put this up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I sure am curious about this "lost" post! I bet it would make for an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Ciambellina- I'd love to see that post.

    It probably won't ever happen... but the fact that he even floated the test balloon is annoying at best...

    And just wondering- did he give himself the nickname "The Ox"?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.