Sunday, March 1, 2009

Doggy + Thundersnow = Fun

The great Atlanta thundersnow was also Boss's first snow. So I went over to a friend's place and threw snowballs at him while my friend's dog chased him around. I'm working on video of that... UPDATE 11:21pm: Video available for Facebook peeps. Still working on getting it put up on Youtube.

Also, is it mean to play fetch with snowballs? He just kept looking for them.... Anyway, he loved the snow. Way more than the rain, which is good because two or three days of not getting to play with other dogs makes for a crazy puppy. He is pretty hyper on a good day, and I was about to lose it this morning. Thankfully, he is now crashed out on the sofa.


When I got him he was eight weeks old and 6 lbs. He is now about six months old and 23 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. I have to note that I have been a lurker on your blog for a few months now. I'm friends with Aria and a GT M.Arch / MCRP student that is only now finally starting to see the light of day as I embark upon my final thesis semester. I have a blog too, and though I only post about once a week, feel free to return the lurker creepiness.

    Anyways, I finally comment now because of the snow. Just this morning I was thinking, and talking, and generally obsessing about how fantastic it would be to have been graduated already and have that puppy I've promised myself once I can exit this silly place called grad school and enter into some semblance of a normal schedule. And then I stumbled upon your post with what looks to be your adorable puppy, running around outside, doing the exact same thing I wish I had been doing. It was cathartic. So thanks. :)

    Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being in grad school has actually been a great time to get a puppy, since my schedule does not require that I be gone for 8-10 hours at a time. The dog can be in the crate while I am in class, and I can do a fair amount of studying at home.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.