Monday, February 9, 2009

Less than serious blogging resumes

It is usually difficult to get back into posting after having taken a little time off, like I did for the ULI competition. I have a number of stories that I've been meaning to dig into, but haven't had the time. What I do have time for is to link to a neat little project the AJC featured - a model of historic Atlanta that used to be housed at Underground. How can I pass on something that has a model of this blog's namesake?


I would actually love to see this place find a home. Whenever I find myself at the CAP offices, I get totally engrossed in the little model they have of downtown. I don't know why I love this stuff, but it is the same obsession that leads me to play with SketchUp for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.