Friday, November 7, 2008

A belated announcement - BeltLine Clean up

About a week ago, my friend David at the Morsberger Group asked me to share some information that my readers might be interestsed in, and I promptly forgot about it.  However, I think the few folks who do read this might be interested.

There is a BeltLine clean up even set for tomorrow morning.  It is sponsored by a ton of local groups - all the local neighborhoods and businesses, the Ponce Park development team, Trees Atlanta, and PATH, among others.  

This isn't the first time that David and other BeltLine supporters have done a clean up.  Last time they started blazing a trail through the kudzu:


Click the image below for a larger image of the flyer and for event info:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.