Monday, September 22, 2008

More benefits of urban living

I got gas last week when I first saw reports about gas prices spiking and gas shortages. I still have about 2/3 of a tank left, and am probably cool for at least the rest of the week. My car gets decent gas mileage, but its not stellar or anything. It's just that everywhere I go is within about a 5 miles radius from my house.

Unrelated: I'll try and have pictures from this weekend's camping in a day or two. I was debating whether to link them to Google Maps, as I like the relative low traffic at Pantertown. Then I realized that this is a fucking blog, and putting some pictures on the interwebs isn't going to flood my favorite camping spots with people. Besides, it couldn't have a worse impact than the 27-person Boy Scout trip that was there this weekend. Without getting into specifics, may I make a few suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.