Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Reminder on Crum and Forster building

Just a reminder, but the DRC is hearing the GT Foundation's petition to demolish the Crum and Forster building on Spring Street tomorrow. Click the calendar on the side bar for time and location.

Also, for those of you who read this in RSS - take a minute to check out the Development Tracker map and the freshly added blogroll on the side bar.

Everyone please feel free to email about new developments or events that should be added to the calendar. I'm definitely interested in taking advantage of community information pooling - I can't keep track of everything myself. For example, I ran across several developments planned for the Grant Park/Glenwood Park area the other day, but I just haven't had the time to find out much about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.