Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Introductions are in order

I'm starting this blog to bitch and moan mostly about Atlanta, real estate, and politics. I will invariably be unable to resist talking about music and sports, as well. It'll likely be just like a million other blogs. If you like any of these things, you might like this blog. Or you may just find me obnoxious.

For now, a little about me: twenty-something native of Atlanta proper and a life-long resident, save for a few years sojourn to go to school up north. I actually enjoyed my time among the yanks, but the simply truth is that its too darn cold up there and I like things too darn much down here.

I am presently a full-time MBA student in town, focusing on real estate. I am sure that my classes will flavor posts. Right now, there are no ground rules. I'm not going to make any promises about what subjects are germane or not, the frequency of posts, etc. I'm going to try and let this develop, and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.