Thursday, May 29, 2008

Development Tracker

Following up on the last post regarding Tribute Lofts, this is a good time to mention a few other developments in the Old Fourth Ward. I took a small detour on my way home from class this morning to snap some pictures for today's Development Tracker. I took these with my phone, and I have found that the picture quality varies massively depending on how sunny it is. Today was overcast, so these pics are only so-so.
  • The old Atlanta Overlook site, where Trammel Crow Residential is building Alexan 360, a 592-unit apartment complex. It looks like the rents will range from $1.61 to $1.41 per sf. The pics show some of the great views the units will have, as well as some of the massive parking deck that is already there.


  • Demolition photos from the U-Rescue Villa site. Not terribly exciting, frankly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.